Full of essential oils that are anti-viral, antiseptic, decongestants and immunity boosters. It makes a very effective steam inhalation, lovely in a bath, burning in a vaporiser or drops on a tissue to carry around for the day. Help alleviate your flu symptoms, especially by clearing your nasal passage and reducing headaches. Eucalyptus and Clove have antiviral benefits to help treat infections and reduce feber.
- Lemon clears your nasal passages and allows for steady breathing
- Peppermint reduces coughs, sinusitis, and throat infections.
- Eucalyptus reduces fevers and fights viruses.
- Clove has antiviral and antifungal properties to clean surfaces or air.
- Inhalation: by sniffing the essential oil bottle directly or adding a few drops of oil to a cotton ball or tissue. Inhalation is the most beneficial way to use essential oils for a flu.
- Diffusion: Add 4-6 drops to the water in your diffuser to clean the air.
- Massage: Add 4-6 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage the head, neck, back and feet.
- Hot or cold compresses
- Bath: 10 drops mixed into bath water.
- Never apply directly to the skin.
- Store in a cool, dark place. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed & seek advice during pregnancy, nursing, or being treated for a health condition.
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Keep your child warm and calm.
- Fresh air is a far better atmosphere for the child than bacteria-laden warm air. Keep the home healthily ventilated, by using a mix of anti-bacterial essential oils in a diffuser.
- Make sure your child drinks plenty of fluids.
- Antibiotics cannot treat colds. They are BEST AVOIDED at this time because the child’s tolerance of them may build up, so when antibiotics are really needed, a higher dose will be necessary.